<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Why I Don't Blog Much Lately 

by Kristine
I had a clever thought this morning while I was driving my "big kids" (Kindergarten, 1st grade) to school, and thought I'd blog about it before I forgot. However, in the time it took me to turn on my computer and remember my login name and password, this is what my 3-year-old dumped onto the kitchen floor:

1 large container of oatmeal
1 family-size canister of Swiss Miss Cocoa (that's 132 servings, in case you're wondering)
2 sticks of butter
2 lbs. of corn chips
3 priceless modeling clay figurines made by big brother

"Mommy, I'm making the floor slippery so I can ice skate!"

This is why they still teach Lamaze breathing. Everyone knows it's useless during labor, but it can prevent you from killing your preschoolers!

Anyway, sorry--I forgot what I was going to say...
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?